Would Kerry Collins UnRetire To Lead Colts Until Manning Is Ready If Deal Is Offered?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ok, we need to quit playing around and sign CJ.

We can seriously win the division now. Jags suck. Collins sucks. And the Texans are the Texans.

• High Five High Five x 9
  2. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Oh my goodness....Kerry on the Colts.....he will be putrid behind that sad Oline of theirs....definitely not the system for him.....he was "decent" behind our very good pass blocking line but I see a lot of throws off his back foot if he has to start

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

a throw off his back foot usually involves him running..... which we know statues aren't supposed to do..

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

If Peyton can't go til week 3 or something, the Colts will have to sign another QB after week 1 because Collins will be destroyed by a blitzing Mario Williams.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I was glad KFC retired, but I kinda feel betrayed...

6. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

Yeah, Indy's more vulnerable than ever now. I'm starting to get really excited about this season.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Relax guys, I'd love to see Peyton miss time as much as anyone, but there's no way he doesn't start week 1.

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Is it just me or do you get the feeling that time and injuries are finally catching up with Manning to the point where it really starts to affect his game.If it got to the point where he started playing below his standards i think he would hang it up for good before embarrassing himself with subpar play.

9. globelieves

globelieves Starter

KC and the Colts is the best laugh I've had all day. I have a ton of Colt friends where I grew up and I can't wait to see their reaction if he actually plays. OMG, this could be sooooooooo good. ;)

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

He is definitely getting older and it will take him more time to recover, and I think his is on the downside of his career, but Peyton's ego is far to large for him to hang it up. I think he will try to play as long as he possibly can, far past the point where he is still effective. But I welcome him embarrassing himself for a few years, kinda like Favre did during his final years with GB. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar