Worst part about being a football player

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, May 15, 2009.

?
  1. Having to peel off sweaty cloths after a game

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Attempting a 3-points stance then falling on your face in late November

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Nagging injuries

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  4. The smell of the lineman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What is the worst or most annoying thing about being a football player.

2. JCBRAVE

I'll say the sweaty cloths clinging to your body tighter than your skin sucks most of all. Never in any other sport have I had as much difficulty taking off a shirt after the game. I guess the pressure from the pads makes it worse. I remember times where it looked like I was drunk or something from spinning in circles trying to rip that wet shirt off. It was ridiculous. You would have thought I fell in a pool or something. The smell too, oh boy was that bad at times from those damn players who look like beached whales laying on the bench in their stupid super sweaty shirts.

3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

you should have a choice that would be...nothing!! that is what i would vote for

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If only I could be a footballer......I'd have zip to complain about.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Sweaty cloths suck, But sweaty clothes are even worse.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd say having your life expectancy drop from around 70 to about 55 sucks the big one.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yeah, I was going to say the crippling disabilities...

8. JCBRAVE

I probably should have said any level of football from high school to the NFL. Of course being broken down by 40 sucks but those of us who played football can relate to this, and we didn't play NFL ball. What else other than injuries to those pros makes being a player tough? How bout you out there who played, in your experience what was bad?

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

taking showers with other guys.

it's so gay. i'd ask for my own shower and dressing room or I'd get dressed in the bathroom stall. and wouldnt take a shower till i got to the hotel room.

10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

2-a-days in early August, in Alabama, in a time when coaches weren't required by law to give water breaks.

Oh, and having a coach wearing no shirt and coaching shorts scream into your face while chewing half a pack of Red Man.

Oh yeah, and leg cramps and stingers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar