Worst NFL teams of all time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Overalls, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

That might be amusing if it was updated.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, I thought that's why you used it.

BTT:

I'm glad for the pick for #1 All-Time Worst... I always giggle when I see the word "Spurrier".

Spurrier.

:biglaugh:

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

PS: What's with New YorK? Over 7 million people, and nobody can come up with new or original names for sports teams??
    Will ESPN2 soon be announcing the scores of the New York Golfing Giants and the New York Bowling Yankees??

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Funny story about Overalls and overalls back around 73. My mom did get me my first pair of overalls about that time. Thing is I didn't like them. So when I wore them to school, 3rd grade, I would wear a pair of jeans under them. Between my house and school was a church with big bushes around it. I would stop by there on my way to school and take the overalls off and hide them in the bushes. I would go about my merry way and pick them up on the way back home. I was 7 and no I had not yet started watching foot ball.
    I started watching around 76. My mom never did figure out what I was doing till I told her years later.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:sleepy:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I bet the Priest thought God left him a present.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I saw that 1980 Saints team in person, along with the bag wearing "Aints" fans. That's probably the worst team I've ever laid eyes on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar