Worst NFL teams of all time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Overalls, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Things were so bad in Houston that the most exciting development was the invention of the first flak jacket for football, to protect QB Dan Pastorini's ribs.

david carr sure does appreciate it.

funny how things go full circle. a houston QB sets the record for sacks in 73 then almost 30 years later breaks it for a different franchise.

3. Funny, both Houston and the Texans made this list. And yet they still couldn't find room for David Carr's wrecks.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So you're going to pull out an article from like five years ago that features a team that most of us didn't root for and try to pass it off as smack? You disappoint me Overalls.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Actually, I don't think he intends it to be smack since he was likely a fan of the team during the time.

Probably had on his first pair of overalls still back in '73.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

only 6 foot????

7. TitanJeff

I'm only 12 in that photo.

8. jeff, is that really what u look like?

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's jason lee from My Name Is Earl

[​IMG]

10. TitanJeff

Reminds me of the time someone kept calling me an "old man" in a debate. I finally figured out he thought my av was my real photo.

Jason Lee does sort of look like a young Albert Einstein.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar