Worst Movies of All Time

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RTH, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Rocky V.

Every time there is a Rocky marathon on cable tv it will go Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV and then they start over again. That's not by accident.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That really was a bad movie. I'm glad they did the last film though, it was actually pretty good.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

You guys really need to watch Teeth.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Teeth was at least entertaining and original. I wouldn't even call it bad. The acting was bad. The premise wasn't great. Overall I wouldn't hate watching it a second time.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Count me as Teeth +1.

The thought is still scary. Think about it tonight before bed....

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I mean yeah it was original and I understood what they were going for but it is one of those kinda movies where you just get some people over and you all freak out together.

It's not "bad" but...

It's kinda like Rubber, Hobo with a Shotgun and even Human Centipede. Weird to watch, need a group with you for some of those moments.

7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

he stole the show in Django? Was that before or after dicaprio's EPIC dining room scene where he sales Djangos wife back to him and Christoph Waltz.

That scene was one of the most powerful scenes I have ever witnessed in any film. DiCaprio did a lot of that ad lib and that busted hand in the middle of that scene was a real accident.. he and everyone else just kept rolling with it. Even Kerry Washington stayed in character when he wiped his blood on her face.

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

There are a lot of horror films that are poorly made but not so awesomely bad that they are comedic.

That one that Paris Hilton was in comes to mind.. House of Wax

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Teeth was ok - and was definitely more like Basket Case or Cabin Fever 2 than the ones mentioned.
    And House of Wax remake could have been WAY worse..
    Sit thru Manos, The Hands of Fate and then we'll talk bad movies.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Friends of mine from Calgary.
    Virginia Dentata center - one of Rock's greatest names..

Attached Files:

• FD.jpg
      FD.jpg
      File size:
      62.9 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar