Worst Memorable game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

SB vs the Rams, i felt sick for a week.

2. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

I was sick after the SB loss, and after the playoff loss to baltimore in 08. The one game that sticks out to me is the game in NE in the very cold in 03 in the playoffs. I know it was a tough game, and tough conditions and we played very well to the end. When DB drops the ball and ends the game, i was more sick than I ever have been. The playoff loss in 08 was our own fault for tunrovers. The SB, we gave everything we had, and in 03 with Mac9, I really felt we would make our run to the SB again but when DB drops that ball, and i know its a tough catch but I also thought it was decently catchable at the same time I was never more sick in my life.... it sticks out to me the most

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The Patriots game was more comical than it was painful. I mean 59-0, you just have to laugh.

The playoff game was bad because we had what 2 or 3 chances, good chances to win and we blew all of them. Plus that blown delay of game call really made it worse, I hate when referees negatively affect a game. Plus I really felt like we could have at least made it to the Superbowl that year.

But for me the game against the Chargers was ugly. Blew a 14 point lead in 1 quarter and at the time of the game my hate for the Chargers was at an all time high. I felt helpless watching it and so frustrated when LT ended the game in OT.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Either the Super Bowl or the loss against Baltimore in 08. In the SB we played hard and got beat by a great team, so it's hard to say I despise that game, it just sucked. Baltimore intentionally injured CJ and we blew it over and over again after that, so I'm saying that's probably the one. Definitely the angriest I've ever been after a sports game.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Jets game week 4 last season.

We did more than enough to win the game but our return game emabarrassed the crap out of us and cost us the game.

We were monummentally bad on special teams.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was at the 59-0 Pats game, the Eddie Berlin game, and each loss to the Ravens.

The Pats game was by far the worst. The snowflakes were as big as ping pong balls and very wet. The Pats fans were actually nice because they sorry for me being there for such a piss poor showing.

Bulluck and CJ were only two that gave a chit that game. Everybody else wanted to be in the hot-tub. Absolutely embarrassing.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'll add the first ever Titan's home loss. Another painful loser to the Ravens.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that game was straight tragic. we thought we were going to see a miracle. I really believed we were going to win that one. Remember the two 4th quarter td's? I didn't abandon hope after the failed two point conversion, late... Look deep inside the numbers... 4 lost fumbles... but Indy was held to 5 fg's, no passing td's... McNair was awesome. He had a better passer rating than Manning... you know, that was the day we went from playing the Colts in our division to playing the Colts in their division. That game was so much bigger than anyone gives it credit for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar