Woolfolk versus White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 18, 2006.

?
  1. Woolfolk

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  2. White

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Both will have standout games

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  4. Neither

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Who will shine brighter for the Denver crowd- Woolfolk or White?

2. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Woolfolk. I think he'll build on what we saw last week and have seen this week in practices. I think he'll prove that he should be playing outside and may even gain on Hill (sorry Gunny..just predicting wildly here).

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

White.

He'll play with a chip on his shoulder in this one. He's got a lot to prove to more than a few people.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Woolfolk is playing in front of who he grew up with. These are clutch/choke conditions. I hope we see something really special.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

woolfolk's job is more on the line than White's is. IMO Woolfolk steps it up.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I hope they both rock

however, regardless of what Andre does, it will be quite sometime before Andre Woolfolk and "confident" are uttered together

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

White has been injured since the Rose Bowl basically. He hasn't seen as much camp time as most of the guys. This will be his first NFL action against real opponents. He may do OK, but I have to think Woolfolk has a better chance at playing well.

9. Nine

Nine Starter

Of all the positions on the field, RB is the one position where a rookie can be successful with nothing but raw talent, without necessarily knowing the system inside and out. No reads to make or nuances to learn...just point him in the right direction and put the ball in his hands.

Considering the practices he's missed, I don't think they'll be asking much from Lendale early on, especially in pass protection. Until he becomes more comfortable with the system as a whole, I see Lendale's role being similar to that of Chris Brown's rookie year....if he's on the field, it's a good bet he'll be getting the ball.

10. I don't think either of them will have stand-our games (of course), but IMO, quiet games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar