Woolfolk Fighting to Keep Job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ha, Slipjack, guess what, neither one of us is from VA. I am here because I am in the Navy (nearly 17 years so far). Both Me and Andre were born and raised in Denver Colorado. Andre went to OU because neither CU or CSU thought he was big enough coming out of high school at 6'1", 177, despite a stellar high school career with 176 tackles over 3 years and 11 ints in his senior year alone (7 in one game). Per my sister, Barry Switzer (still helps OU recruit) came to their house to recruit Andre (which was the same house I had grown up in - my mother gave it to my sister when I graduated from high school - TJ the same one Andre graduated from years later). He was redshirted his first year (4-7 record), played the second year as his freshmen year and the team was 7-4. Started at receiver and played nickel and dime corner (caught winning TD in Big12 Championship)(12-0 National Champs). Junior year started at corner, played backup receiver (Cotton Bowl winners). Senior year started Corner (no receiver) (Rose Bowl winners).......... Hmmm, somebody said something about making plays and winning games..... I'd say he was really used to that and thus his high self expectations.... Despite what anyone on this board says, Andre as always expected a lot of himself. That has always been his approach. Even when he does well, he always critiques himself and never in a boastful manner. He works hard and that is why I won't accept people who don't really know him at all sit around bashing his work ethic.... He flat out busts his behind....If it were B-Ball, he'd be the type of competitor Dennis Rodman was.....WU

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

click Homer for the link

I stumbled into the TOMB today. Someone mentioned Reynaldology in there. It was in a google search result. I posted the Reynaldo links in the Hill thread. I decided to take a look at the Woolfolk thread while I was there... Sure enough Woolfolks Uncle came a huffin and puffin' and blew the door in. I haven't read the entire thread yet, (but I will) I just laughed so hard at the countdown I just had to share my find with you here. 3. 2. 1...:ha:

[​IMG]

click Homer for the link :thumb:

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Heh, I like the comment about naming the ratbirds Titans East.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Titans East rocks, but my personal favorite is Titans Deceased.

6. Hey just like Andre is fighting back over and over and has the spirit to never quit.... I am the same way, can't back down from a fight baby!!! They did the countdown and You know the deal BP:
    [​IMG]

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Vuh vuh vuh vuh vuh vuh vuh vuh vuh

I can't take any more.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can't believe someone said the Messiah is much like the pion Beckham.

What an insult. A plague on them.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Do you mean peon?

10. Don't take any more, just go to a different thread......... Me..... I keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and goooooooiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

You know the Bunny has got to be confident to be the Cool "Man" uhh hem "Bunny" that he is - to be pink and cool without regret or shame.... Nobody stops him... Nobody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar