Woolfolk Fighting to Keep Job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Notoriety and Signability

http://www.nflfans.com/draft/article.php?story=20060624061713126

Hey, at least he won't get cut.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Interesting...

"AP reports the Tennessee Titans have been encouraged by the play of second-year cornerbacks Reynaldo Hill and Adam "Pacman" Jones this offseason, but CB Andre Woolfolk continues to frustrate them. The team's first-round draft pick from 2003 probably won't get cut, but he might not see the field much unless there's an injury."

Add the associated press to that list of HATERS!!!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I never thought I'd see the day where someone got under RollTide's skin so bad...but then again I never thougt I'd see the day RollTide actually made a post with some humor in it.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

There was that time when he joked that he should have
    a cable show called Mr. Analyst.

I can hear the announcer now...

Welcome to Mr. Analyst,
    with your super host,
    RollTide!
    :applause:

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:boom:

6. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

I wish Andre the best of luck, but at this point he and the Titans would be better served to part ways. Andre could become a player, if not for the internal pressure he places on himself by being a number one draft choice combined with his injury problems. A change will you good.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There's a point. He might have been trying too hard, putting to much on himself.

8. Nope. I will just add the AP to people on the outside looking in...... Not to the list of those that actually count...i.e. the coaches... i.e. JEFF FISHER. The AP gets their stories from other journalists, or you didn't know that.... Want to challenge what I am saying....Try. The office I work in is a Public Affairs Office. I am the Admin Supervisor. I get routine calls from the AP wanting to talk to our journalists to get their stories. You have got to know that these AP guys are not going to mini camps and camps to talk to team coaches and so forth. No they call other journalists. If you don't then you can change your titles to IGNORANT HATERS....THE TITLE IS SITTING THERE FOR YOUR CONSUMPTION

Ok this thread had turned into better well wishing posts and then the surface gets scathed with idiotic posting again. HATRED POSTING.... DON'T HIDE BEHIND THE AP!!!!!! BE THE MEN YOU ARE AND DO IT YOURSELF. If I add the AP to the list of Haters, then I must add Fisher to the list of Lovers...... HA

You guys came strong together as usual, The AP is strong, everyone knows that... You Guys Combined with the AP wow, real strong!!!!sort of like your big brother. People who don't gather facts but make conclusions.... What's that, huh.... Latest fact again. Fisher had a chance to hang Andre on a nail with the latest questions about nickels, etc. Yet he did the opposite.... Yeah, that really shows frustration. I would say the AP and you are at the very least suffering from an old disease that almost destroyed this county in the 60s and 70s.... ignorance

[​IMG][​IMG]

Exactly how you will feel after all your negative posts if Andre blows the doors in... One thing is sure, you won't post in any positive threads that would result because you are too full of hatred.

9. He is a hater Gunny, plain and simple!!!! No not Gunny, nobody confuse this, Gunny is cool as can be. No, the person I am referring to is trying to ease the appearance of their Hatred with humor.... Instead of standing strongly in it.... Oh this is deep in Smack Territory and in Smack when you try to be funny and forsake your strength in the course of it, you get: [​IMG]

Please do yourselves a favor and avoid this area, it is dangerous

Disclaimer: Gunny You are not the angle of this at all - those that are have donned their protective boots and clothing already..... uhhh, maybe not .. they could always use ignorance as an excuse

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar