Woolfolk Fighting to Keep Job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no i meant a semistable meson produced either in a neutral form with a mass 264 times that of an electron and a mean lifetime of 8.4 × 10-17 seconds or in a positively or negatively charged form with a mass 273 times that of an electron and a mean lifetime of 2.6 × 10-8 seconds....ok yes I meant peon.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans WANT Fuller to be as good or better than Woolfolk because they are looking to '07 and beyond.

It's a shame that injuries have hampered his opportunities but Woolfolk will have to be much better than Fuller to regain the nickel and dramatically outplay Hill for a shot at the #2 outside spot.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Gunny, sometimes you worry me a little...

4. Only time and camp will tell. I wish them all well. When everyone does well it bodes well for everyone, meaning if Andre doesn't regain the spot, he will have regained notoriety and signability if he has put up a strong fight. While it is no secret that I hope Andre can outplay Hill, even in dramatic fashion as you've stated, I do not hope Hill plays bad. I would like to see everyone perform well and let the chips fall as they may.....

[​IMG]

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I understood him perfectly.

Pions have zero spin and are composed of first-generation quarks. In the quark model, an up and an anti-down quark compose a π+, while a down and an anti-up quark compose the π−, its antiparticle. The neutral combinations of up with anti-up and down with anti-down have identical quantum numbers, so they are only found in superpositions. The lowest-energy superposition is the π0, which is its own antiparticle. Together, the pions form a triplet of isospin; each pion has isospin-1 (I = 1) and third-component isospin equal to its charge (Iz = +1, 0 or −1).

The \pi^\pm mesons have a mass of 139.6 MeV/c2 and a mean life of 2.6×10−8 seconds. They decay due to weak processes. The main decay mode (99.9877%) is into a muon and its neutrino:

\pi^+\to\mu^++\nu_\mu,~~~\pi^-\to\mu^-+\bar{\nu}_\mu.

The second largest decay mode (0.0123%) is into an electron and the corresponding neutrino:

\pi^+\to e^++\nu_e,~~~\pi^-\to e^-+\bar{\nu}_e.

The π0 meson has as slightly smaller mass of 135.0 MeV/c2 and a much shorter mean life of 8.4×10−17 seconds. It decays due to electromagnetic force. The main decay mode (98.798%) is into two photons:

\pi^0\to2\gamma.

Its second largest decay mode (1.198%) is the so-called Dalitz decay into a photon and an electron-positron pair:

\pi^0\to\gamma e^+e^-.

The rate at which pions decay features prominently in many subfields of particle physics such as chiral perturbation theory. This rate is parametrized by the pion decay constant (fπ), which is about 90 MeV.

DUH!

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

A pion being an unstable quark.

Quarks being the smallest partial known to man. Each electron is made up of 3 quarks. The quark is such a small partial that it is designated by a direction of spin (ie up or down). The quark is the only thing known to man to move faster then the speed of light. This is because each photon of light is made of quarks and that in a stream of light the quarks can move in a straight line where as the photons moves in a wave (like the wavelength of a light). Explaining how a quark is able to break the light speed barrier will be the next step required for humans to realistically travel past our solar system and to other inhabitable planets. One thing that Stephen Hawking has lectured recently as being a crucial even that needs to be addressed. "It is important to the human race to spread out into space for the survival of the species." Hawking told a group of students in China.

So the term pion, in a future our children might be lucky enough to experience, maybe a very crucial name in the survival of the human race.

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

where the heck have you been?

9. Probably on the Broncos site bashing Jake Cutler,:ha: at least I think its funny....

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ok i'm convinced...

The loud hater BS combined with the BIG BOLD WORDS have convinced me that andre is potentially a great player.

In the arena league!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar