Woody paige is an idiot!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

RollTide, thank you for starting this thread, I haven't read it but Wooody is on espn right now saying we take Leinart. Skip says we take Cutler at #3 and Young is a Texan. Hawk goes to the lions says one. D'Brickshaw goes there say s the other.

Mario is not in top 10 in either "if I were gm(s)" mock.

This was the "3rd down" segment on espn.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Woody says all three big three QB will play in/win sb.

There is no historical bust...

This is all from Woody Page on 4th down.

I'm a Woody page fan but I'm a fan because he is a moron.
    I can't help but laugh at this.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Did you say Mario wasn't in anyone's top ten? Is it just me or is that probably the worst thing that's been said...

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

In all honesty the NFL Networks Total Access wasn't much better last night. Two days before the draft and they aired a live trash talk conversation between Chad Johnson and DeAngelo Hall. It was painfull. I couldn't sit through it, but kept flipping back hoping it was over, but it never ended.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I have to agree with you there. I usually enjoy "85”‘s brand of BS, but that was particularly painful to watch. Darren Horton is a total fawning goofball. So is Rich Eisen for that matter, but again for some reason or another I too enjoy Eisen's brand of BS. I get the vibe from Eisen that he's like a kid in a candy store; a total NFL junky with his ultimate dream job. As a fellow NFL geek I can’t help but feel good for the guy.

As for "Cold Pizza", I'm blissfully ignorant of this mess. Thankfully the programming boobs up here in Canada haven't picked it up yet. With a genius name like “Cold Pizza” how could it not be a good show? (insert sarcastic smilie here). I am however all too familiar with that dick Skip Bayless. I caught him on the Jim Rome show spouting the opinion that Naomi Watts was wrong for her role in King Kong because her breasts weren't big enough. I've had a poor opinion of him for years but that comment just served as final confirmation of his status as a world class buttmunch. And actually given Skip’s demeanor (and cute first name) I’m surprised he’s concerned with women’s breasts at all.

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Also, he wears "salmon" alot. You might know it better by it's real name: pink.

(...Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

yes, yes I did. Not Skip or Woody.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

good god, tell me about it.

Poker is on non-stop. Absolute joke, nothing sporty about losing money and luck.

they gotta get rid of this current fad.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually if you play poker right there's very little luck involved.

But you're right, it's not a TV "sport" and should not be aired as much as it is.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ I dont see any skill involved in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar