Woods & Wright take shots at Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

I wasn't shocked to see comments like this from Wright.

The guy never seemed committed to the team. He was the type of guy who never seemed to want to own his mistakes. His injuries always bothered me. He was constantly injured to the point of not playing/practicing. Yet, he never really had a serious injury. It always seemed to be a nagging hamstring or bruised ribs. I am sure he had an injury that was legit at some point. However, watching him in interviews; he just never seemed passionate about playing IMO. I could be way off base; who knows. Maybe he breaks out this year with his old buddy Logains as OC........ I think it's more likely he misses 5 or more games.

Anyway it goes; I think the team is better off without him. He had 1 good season with the Titans. He may have never gotten the opportunity he wanted; yet I don't think he did much to make them put him on the field.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

or too smart

its never good when a player lowers himself to beefing on twitter

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Wright was a WTF? pick, the day he was drafted.

mid 1st round slot receiver.. give me a break. At least DGB had the physical tools, and was drafted later

Wasn't he drafted as a reliable target for Jake Locker? Lol, how things have changed in a few years.

F Justin Hunter
    F Kendall Wright
    F DGB

My opinion of the team goes up every time people like these get released.

#33 nickmsmith, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 4
  4. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Wright isn't half the receiver mathews is. It's that entitlement that holds him back.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

underpants profits????

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If your point doesn't matter, why try to make it? You're the one who wanted to go down that road.

As for crying online, I've watched too many do it here and I know better.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yeah, so who cares what he says about his past experience with the Titans. Dude was our best WR and was wasted. He's a grown man, can say whatever he wants about previous employer who didn't utilize his talents.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

LOL at Kendall

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You cared enough to defend his excuse with a line of bull****.

Maybe you just don't know what a slight is when you see one.

Either way. Have at it. Your inability to recognize your own silly comment is sending this down a rabbit hole I don't care about.

I'm not arguing whether he can or can't say what he wants. I just have the ability to recognize his lack of accountability.

#40 Alzarius, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar