wonderlic scores

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I think you mean Michigan loses to tOSU every year. And Texas plays no quality opponents? Are you that insane that you don't think Oklahoma is a quality opponent? Not to mention the Red River Shootout is always played on a neutral field. The Big 12 is light years ahead of the Big 10 when it comes to quality of teams. Since the creation of the B-12 (11 years) we have had 3 teams that have won a MNC and have played for 3 others.

since 1960 that would be Texas 4 championships and Meatchicken .5 I'd say that in 100 years your wolverines might just get to 1.0 championships, that is unless of course we don't go back to leather helmets; cause if we do you guys might start dominating again.

No matter cause all that really matters is SCOREBOARD and Texas has it over Meatchicken.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I wonder what The Gloat's wonderlic is? :grrhee:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And Bill. Oklahoma is a good team, once every 5 years.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

http://www.efplfp.stealingisgood.com/wpt.html

Thanks a link to the test. Be sure to start the timer at the top.

I got 8/9, which apparently relates to a score of 44. I may have had an advantage because I remember taking a different version of the test a few years ago. I also perform very well on this kind of tests (but I probably couldn't even bench press 150 lbs., so I clearly have no hope of making it in the NFL).

Edit: I forgot to say what the scores mean.

9 correct= 50 4 correct= 22
    8 correct= 44 3 correct= 17
    7 correct= 39 2 correct= 11
    6 correct= 33 1 correct= 6
    5 correct= 28 0 correct= 0

And the lying about scores begins in 3... 2... 1...

5. Deuce Wayne

That one's so bogus. For one, you can simply read ahead because the clock stops and you can score perfect easily. 2, you get more than 2 minutes on the wonderlic and it's about 50 questions long, and though they're the same type as on that test, they aren't all that simple.

6. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I think OU's been to like 6 bcs bowls in the last 7 years or something like that. The year Texas won the national championship they played osu and a texas tech team who was a top 15 team i believe that year. Michigan has won one championship in the last 60 years. Football was not quite as competitive in the early 1900's. By that theory minnesota is equivalent to michigan and better than texas due to it's 6 national championships.

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

yea the voters always sends bad teams to the BCS championship game. Ask any Texas fan and they will tell you Oklahoma Sucks but they are still a legit powerhouse who has played in 3 of the past 8 championship games. They won one.

How many has meatchicken played in since 2000? I believe the answer is zero.

In fact I would venture to say that michigan fan would kill to have a coach as good as Stoops is, and I can honestly say I hate the guy.

As for details about the wonderlic, its been about 10 years since I took it but if I remember correctly the test was 10 min long and 50 questions. I got to question 44 before time was up.

8. Deuce Wayne

...and still the most winning team in football. Still the best. Feels good. Kinda like a Cowboys fan smacking around a Giants fan.
    Enjoy it. We'll always be strong while you struggle to beat Texas A&M.

9. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

A Michigan fan talking smack to Texas fans--you are kidding right? Just trying to get under their skin, right? The only consistently legit team in the Big 10 is OSU. The SEC, Big 12 and Pac 10 would all slap the Big 10 around if they matched up teams 1-11. OSU would play a good game with Texas or OU, Michigan would probably keep it close, but Missouri, Kansas and Tech would run over anybody outside of OSU (and maybe Michigan). Same with the SEC-Nobody outside of OSU or Michigan would be able to even stay on the field with the likes of Georgia, Florida, etc.

As for Michigan-one of your greatest coaches in history was about to get canned because you sucked this year, and couldn't win a big game to save your lives. They manned up and won one on his way out the door, but now is not a time for Michigan fan to be bragging. Teams like Texas and OU would fire their coaches if they went through the crappy seasons that Michigan just went though. And let's not talk about championships when you have won .5 in 60 years--it makes you look a little silly criticizing a team with multiple rings (and one that is within the past decade.)

10. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Yea tell me again what your record is against your #1 rival? The agroids could win every game for the next 40 years and still would not over take us in the head to head series. It would take the Okies beating us about 25 times befoe they catch up to us in the series.

And yes Meatchicken is #1 in overall wins but Texas is #3 and moving up fast.

I guess all those pre-1900 games are really putting you over the top. :D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar