Women are Crazy... Well, them or People Magazine...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/15/people.taylorhicks.ap/index.html

I hope the link works.

If not, People magazine says Taylor Hicks is America's Hottest Bachelor. HOW? HOW CAN THAT BE? Now, I'm a guy, and generally agree that I'm not the person to judge such a contest, but can anyone on here explain to me how he can be considered "hot," other than the fact that he just won American Idol and is coming into a bunch of money and fame? Now I don't watch AI, though I see the headlines about it in the news and the ads for it on Fox, so I'd seen pictures about this guy before, and I always said, well, the ugly guy won't win it. Not that he's ugly, but he broke the age limit, and he looks like he's older than he is. I don't know, I was just dumb founded. This also demonstrates how incredibly bored I am at work today.

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

the guy has grey hair

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and he is an Idol loser.

4. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

i like him as singer, but Chris D. should have won.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

How the President of Sould Patrol win best Bachelor...dude looks like he is 50.
    Come on ladies, get your eyes checked

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

and what is wrong with being 50:grrr:

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Something to look forward to boys. Chicks dig us "old guys". :))

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I agree definitely don''t see him as hot - maybe my tastes are different from other women.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The thread wasn't meant as offense to you old folks. Nothing wrong with your beautiful selves, but I'd rather describe you as "most distinguished" than "hottest bachelor"...

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I had rather be the "Hottest Bachelor" than be the "Most Distinguished" :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar