Breaking News With the 86th pick of the 2022 NFL Draft, the Titans select QB Malik Willis, Liberty

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I just watched the presser with Jrob and vrabel. They are trying to play it off as, oh, he was just the highest player on our board. We have no thoughts whatsoever on his possible future or anything. Hilarious.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Tampering down expectations, as they should. This pick is a roll of the dice.

Since most QBs don’t pan out anyway, the odds are this guy will never be more than a backup. But it’s nice to have the “hope” that he could be a lot more. The potential it there, time will tell if he’s the steal of the draft or just another guy.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

JRob - "He was sitting there, staring us in the face". Wouldn't you say that if it was your original pick at 90 and he was still there? lol

5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Prolly not. I'd show some enthusiasm.

I'm taking it at face value, he was there and they just figured "why not". If he bombs they're not out much, if he develops they got a steal.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I don't think he would be preaching in the locker room I wouldn't see the reason for him to do it. I will come up but a lot of guys in the NFL are religious in one way or another. I don't know jack about Liberty.

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

His best chance to succeed is that he doesn’t wear #10.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He'll take over Mett's #7 and look very nice in it.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I liked this pick and the value

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Or ya know, they're telling the truth and aren't as delusional as the fans that think that every player drafted is the next big thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar