Breaking News With the 86th pick of the 2022 NFL Draft, the Titans select QB Malik Willis, Liberty

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

And every team that passed on him for three rounds.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes... what are these unteachable tools Willis has?

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I hope it’s screen passes.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Cannon arm? Elite legs?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you can teach throwing and running

there are coaches whose job it is to do exactly that

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

The second best part of this pick is Logan woodside officially becomes the best third qb in the league.

the third best part of this pick is we can do a freaky wildcat with Malik, King Henry and Treylon.

the best part is we may have gotten the best player in the draft in the third round. You got to take swings like that and see what happens. May I only dare to dream he is at least 80% of Steve McNair.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

You can’t teach the arm strength and running ability he has. No way

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

It is coming off that I hate this pick... would have rather had a TE but multiple year benchwarmer QB says :trophy: also

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Speed
    Big arm

10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Just watching highlights since I don't really watch college ball much. I'll agree that he looks like he has a big arm but from the stats posted, he isn't particularly accurate though.

I'm not really impressed by his legs. He doesn't look fast or very "shifty" either. The highlights of him running look more like poor defense than his abilities. Doesn't look like Vick or even Lamar Jackson type shifty/speedy QB...just kind of moved around and gets away from bad d sometimes. That's just my quick take from a highlight reel though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar