Breaking News With the 69th pick of the 2022 NFL Draft, the Titans select OT Nicholas Petit-Frere, Ohio State

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Whiz got fired because he wasn't willing to change his scheme to fit the players that he had....when you have Poutasi starting across from JJ Watt in his prime you have to give him some extra help by double teams and quick throws....nope Whiz loved the 7 step drops with everyone out in routes and then you get your QB killed...and then you lose your job

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

I'm sure radunz will move to guard.

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’m not so sure about that. I think they will simplify things and keep him at OT.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Young54

Young54 Starter

Speaking of... what the heck happened to Olivier Vernon? No one signed him last year after coming off a 9 sack season??

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

The fact this was the first comment and we ended up with this guy AND Willis makes me feel even better about this pick.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Getting older and not worth the hassle anymore I assume.

says he's still a FA.

7. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

They really went out and got the anti-Panda lol.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He seems humble and ready to work. Won't take much to outdo ol Panda, but hope this dude makes it.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  9. Carp

Carp Starter

I'd say he'll get plenty of time at both. Would think they ideally envision him taking over for Lewan and saving 15 million next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar