With the 53rd pick, the Titans select OT Dillon Radunz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

We need to keep our oline solid, this is a good pick. Henry and tanny can win us games if they have a front to work with. D and oline are the things we need the most. With those 2 guys, we don't need world beaters at wr or te and we have aj brown. We'll be just fine

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Funny to actually say the words “a bit slim at 300 pounds.”

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I still feel we sign another edge in FA like Houston or Kerrigan to a one year deal. I don’t want to reach for an edge if a starter quality guy is available. To me, reaching is sort of like the old adage, it doesn’t matter how fast you are going if you are going in the wrong direction. I don’t want another Dodd just based on position.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Don’t forget the Schwartz effect either. We have better brain power on staff than last year.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I feel like Stills may be in the cards.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Thought I smelled something weird.

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

They really struggle to get the 40 times accurate too.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Such conflicting reports. I have read his athleticism is one of his strongest traits in other profiles. It just depends on which clueless hack is writing the article.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I suggest Wilson’s skull if you are looking for something to break.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

True.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar