With the 53rd pick, the Titans select OT Dillon Radunz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PressThe5N9

PressThe5N9 Starter

Why am I hearing vintage Chris Berman in my head saying “ray-dahs”?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Exactly what i was going to say. Boring pick but big need. Rest of draft should be WR’s, DLine, LB’s and CB’s lol.

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Who should we have taken in round 2 to fulfill your request?

You must’ve slept through FA because that’s where we addressed that need.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Anyone that plays the position of need. Id much rather have seen it yesterday.

As I said, we all better hope Dupree is healthy, cause that’s the basket the eggs are in.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Since we picked him over Mayfield, who was mocked to us in a few first round mock drafts.

I like this pick. Still plenty of time to get a WR.

6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

NFL Draft Big Board | PFF

Check out #32 on the big board. Offensive linemen always come off as boring but we had a big need at right tackle and we made a great pick.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Draft best player available over need especially in the 1st round. Go ahead and name a name though. You wanna complain but offer no solution. Who would have made you happy?

Sure but Dupree wasn’t the only addition. He said he’ll be ready for training camp so him being healthy isn’t really a concern. Him performing outside of Pittsburgh should be the bigger worry.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

By far the worst pick I've ever seen. Draft an ol in 2nd round to be backup who is less talented than dennis kelly

• Boring Boring x 1
  9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

If you want to go on record that we should have drafted an EDGE rusher name a name and we can look back in 2-5 years and compare careers. Y’all wanna complain and think it’s just as simple as drafting anyone who is an EDGE player lol.

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

lol exactly my thoughts. Nothing about this kid’s body screams Nate Davis.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar