With the 33rd Pick of the 2016 Draft: Clemson DE Kevin Dodd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

After watching basically all the games I could find on dodd(youtube)I saw alot of pros and cons.

Pros:Beats basically every player of the edge using his speed and length and it's great at stunts or double moves outside or inside.

Cons:No counter moves he uses the same move a lot.Also his Run support between the tackles is average at best he always goes wide so it's easy to make a hole between him and the DT.

2. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Spence doesn't have the same character concerns as most prospects. I'm not nearly as concerned about him as I would be others. Guy has been outstanding since he left Ohio State and went above and beyond to prove he was a changed man.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What's up with Dodd? I saw the box score and he wasn't listed in the Dolphins game for anything. Did he play? Or just be Dudd?

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I still think he will be alright. People forget he had a surgery and was rusty coming in....I'll wait before I label.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This is game six. How many games you gonna wait?

I'm not really knocking the guy, just surprised it was zilch- no tackle, no sack, no assist. Looks as if he didn't play.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Kevin Dudd, linebacker, THE Clown College of South Carolina.

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

And to think we almost lost Henry because we took Dudd ahead of him.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was shocked Henry fell so far, but LOVED that he fell to us...

every pick we had in that round I was praying for Henry to be the next name we called

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

You're joking, right? Khalil Mack had 4 sacks his entire rookie season, and I'm sure he was on the field much more than Dodd. A situational pass rusher won't get more than 4-5 sacks per season, which is where he is right now, and have many games with nothing on the stat sheet.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

Yea let's give Dodd a break. He's playing behind 2 pretty good OLB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar