With the 33rd Pick of the 2016 Draft: Clemson DE Kevin Dodd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

not picking at your quote, but there must be a fracture if the bone has separated, it's not a joint like the LisFranc where you can have a fusion of different bones. This is one bone that won't heal calling it a non-union.

Giant concerns, as @Riverman and myself have alluded to since Day 1, just ask Sammy Watkins...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Can anyone translate Nerd?

• LOL LOL x 4
  3. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Basically what he is saying is, hes never had a girlfriend, held out hope for a while to one day get one, but at this point he's given up hope of a female relationship, so he goes on the internet and....if you dont know yet....hes kind of a big deal there. so it all averages out...in his mind

• LOL LOL x 4
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Where was it stated that he has a Jones fracture?

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

Not being condescending...

Are you a doctor? Orthopedic surgeon? Podiatrist?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I work for one of the big 5 orthopedic companies. Have worked and sat in on many cases of Dr Andrews at the Andrews Institute in Gulf Breeze, Fl and was part of the sales rollout team that developed the Charlotte Foot and Ankle system designed by the OrthoCarolina team of Dr Bob Anderson and Carrol Jones, Hodges Davis. They developed the Carolina Jones Fracture implant system FYI. Been in hundreds of surgeries and part of clinical trials that included Shaq when he tore his achilles. I'm not blowing smoke, I get firsthand knowledge.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

@Jwill1919
    He should be a proctologist to deal with some on this board

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. Young54

Young54 Starter

Sounds credible to me. Damn it! I had high hopes for Dodd. What are the odds/ timetable for full recovery?

...or you're the a phenomenal BSer.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It's the latter. I think it's far more likely that he's typing that from his mom's basement

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He should be shut down completely for 2-3 months with CT scans done weekly to check the progress of the bone healing and see if there is any callus formation across the fracture site. After his first surgery last year, there should have been zero rush to get him to Training Camp, he should've been PUP'd, and I said this back then. The 5th Met is not like other simple fractures because of the lack of blood supply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar