With the 22nd pick, the Titans select CB Caleb Farley

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

That’s why we drafted him! He’s gonna ball sir!

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Honestly, the secondary doesn’t mean chit if the opposing QB isn’t being disturbed! As good a backfield we put out there, will fail without pressure!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Probably why we added Dupree, Autry and Weaver :)

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

This is true. However, the opposite is also true. It is a symbiotic relationship.

You can have great pass rushers, but if the secondary is horrible and allows the qb a quick easy throw regularly, they won't have time to get home.

Both were part of the problem last year.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. LTF

LTF Starter

The more reports I hear about his medical the more I am concerned. Wasted 1st round 2 years in a row? Time will tell.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

There is a mixed bag of information out there for sure. This is a high risk gamble for the Titans I am hopping pays off.

7. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

There is definitely concern. It helped me knowing Gronk had the same surgery prior to the draft and had a HOF career. Hoping that is our story here.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yes indeed.

9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

It's funny, the more I hear about it, the less concerned I am. Seems like the second surgery was just clean up and making sure it wasn't a long term problem.

Also considering he's said he's going to be ready for camp - not that he's going to be ready for week 1, but camp - makes me feel considerably better too.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I am not that worried either. He never missed games at Va tech. Greg Newsome the other cb, I liked never played a full season at Northwestern. Always had injuries. Going into last year, lots of people had Farley as a top 5 pick. He is a talent that I do not think the titans have ever had in the secondary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar