Breaking News With the 18th pick of the 2022 NFL Draft, the Titans select WR Treylon Burks, Arkansas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Philips being from outside of Nashville had a good week but Burks struggled with the humidity?

3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I am 51 years old and have several serious health issues. Yesterday I was repairing termite damage on a house that I am selling and took video to show the inspector what all I did. Yes, I was huffing and puffing in the heat and humidity of Memphis to the point of being embarrassed hearing it on the video but 1. I am not a 20 year old professional athlete and 2. I didnt get to take a break after every play and wait on the other 10 players to go through their drills before doing my next play.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

The reason I didn’t like Burks as much is if you go back and watch him, a lot of his success was from pushing off against corners, something he won’t get by with in the NFL. Doesn’t sound like he’s off to a very good start. We all know it always seems the rookies who turn out as stars, are good from the very beginning, and the ones who never do, start out with issues like this. Hopefully he pans out, but I have a feeling he will be another first round JRob pick that won’t be playing for the Titans his second contract.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Have him watch Deandre Hopkins videos to learn how to do it without penalties.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Too early to judge any of the picks IMO. Atleast he didn’t pull a hamstring.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Philips spent 4 years in Los Angeles. If you can breath there, you can breath anywhere! Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I know Cosell isn’t as knowledgeable as the experts on this forum, but I found this informative.

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Not a good look

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

true cosell is not as knowledgable about Titans as we are

cosell dont know the answer to that question

#140 GoT, May 14, 2022
    Last edited: May 14, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar