With the 109th pick, the Titans select WR Dez Fitzpatrick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Yea I hear you but it will likely be Batson over Kinsey. Racey is a good special teamer and isn’t Molden the good returner?

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Darrington Evans will do some returning again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I don't see us keeping Nichols at RB with Hill and they also have us cutting Brewer.

Brewer's 81 ranking in run blocking is one of the highest for OG or C. It was Brewer who stepped in for Saffold instead of Douglas (OT win vs Ravens) and his ability to play both OG and C really helps him.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I doubt we keep Munyer and Herring over Brewer who will likely act as out first man up for any interior OL spot. I dont belive we keep 10 guys on the OL and expect Herring and Coon to make the practice squad.

I also doubt we keep 5 HBs and 4 TEs. I do not see McNichols making the cut with Hill signed and Evans healthy. Blasingane is safe obviously as the FB. TE will like be Firkers/Swain/Best blocker out of the UFAs.

I could see 7 WRs being kept depending on how things shake out. I would say 6 is definitely happen with Brown, Jones, Reynolds, and Fitzpatrick as 100% locks. I would say Batson and Westbrook/Johnson are the likely candidates to make the team on offense.

6. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Surely Brewer isnt a cut candidate.

Hes cheap as hell, and did really well when called upon last year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Hopefully not returning to IR

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I hope Evans can stay healthy because the glimpses we saw of him were very promising.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea Breeze plays a position where we don't have a lot of depth and should be a real good STs player. I see him making as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar