With the 109th pick, the Titans select WR Dez Fitzpatrick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

That’s exactly the point. Most picks this late won’t make it through training camp. So why give up two extra picks for someone who might not stick anyway? Someone who may have been available at your original pick? Someone who, even if he was gone, could probably be easily matched? I don’t like the idea of trading up in the late rounds unless you have somebody close to a sure thing. We’ve had hits in later rounds. Give yourself more chances. I’d rather have 4 $5 scratch-offs than a $20 one.

You don’t know they won’t matter just like we won’t know if this was worth it or not. Every pick is another scratch off. The more you have the higher chance of winning.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

You do not know that and cannot prove that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

John Robinson

4. Carp

Carp Starter

Not a fan of this pick. The only picks I haven't liked have been this one and the Rice pick. Still wonder why we didn't address TE. Especially since TEs generally take a year or two to develop.

5. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

Nobody knows how good he is, but people get caught up in who the draft heads promote like crazy and when the titans takes a guy that hasn't been hyped for the last 4 months people are mad.
    I don't know who this guy is or any of them honestly, but he seems like a reasonable player.

6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Lol

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Just curious KY Titan Fan until today had you ever heard of McMath LSU before we drafted him? You seem to really follow this.

8. KyTitansFan

No I had not

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. KyTitansFan

There are a million wide receivers. Only have time to watch so many from each position. My favorite 2 sleepers were Rondale Moore and Sage Surratt

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I liked Marques Stevenson Houston, Jonaton Adams arkansas state, Jaelon Darden North Texas, Sage Surratt, and Cade Johnson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar