With pick #2 of the 2015 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2015.

?

Happy with the Titans drafting Mariota?

Poll closed May 7, 2015.
  1. Yes.

57.9%
  2. No.

17.2%
  3. Undecided but hoping for the best.

24.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

.... you realize QBs are in that "football players" category and faze out just as quick, right?

How many years did you give VY?

How many years did you give Locker?

Mariota has one more year. Put up or the team will certainly move another direction.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mariota is playin out his contact. Won't be gone any sooner

#842 Gunny, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I really hope he comes out next year and flourishes. Puts all doubt to rest.

I really don’t want to go into the option Year with question marks.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Be prepared to give him Cousins like money. He's going to light it up with the new OC, QB coach, RB help, his health and all the weapons being healthy. Gonna make the doubters cry.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't care what he gets paid. I would never let him go. I don't care if we make him the highest paid QB in the league.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I agree, been sold since day one. Is he perfect, nope, but he's young and still learning and improving. Chiefs playoff game should tell us enough about leadership, will and desire to win.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We very likely will make him the highest paid qb I the league, at least for a time.

8. Bruce

Bruce Special Teams Standout

If we don't someone else will. So why the hell not. No denying the kid is talented and mature for his years. Yes he's been injured alot for 3 seasons but if you put Qb s in harms way week in week out who ain't.

I'l be pissed if we don't re-sign and waste another 3 4 5 years looking for franchise qbs

9. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I just wish Marcus could get his personality a little juiced up. It was nice seeing him get fired up vs Jax last matchup. I know thats not who he is, but at times is needed, as Lewan said, thats the best Marcus.

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I think getting a new OC and a scheme that will suit him will help get him fired up. Hard to get really amped running out of jumbo sets and running into stacked boxes. It's an excitement thing, which the new scheme should offer. I have no doubts he'll have a great year.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar