With everyone on Fisher, Young, WHAT about CJ!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Isn't his contract up? Do you honestly think that we will dish out the cash to keep him?! NO ONE MENTIONED THIS!!!

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

His contract is not up. He will be back next year. Do you really think people wouldn't be talking about it if CJ was about to walk?

3. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

CJ is not a free agent if thats what you mean. if CJ keeps up the talks of being the highest offensive payed player then i think we will dump him. im not nececeraly against trading him if that happens though. we could easily get 2 first round picks and maybe more for him.

4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

But thats the deal, we signed him last year for like 2.5 million, but what about this year. he is going to want to get paid, or hold out. Do you think we will pay it.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He didn't exactly have a world-class season. I don't expect there will be a holdout or anything like that.

He'll get a new deal for 2012 if he performs well in 2011.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

What about CJ? Dude isn't dramatic enough to be in the headlines.

7. CJ2K_809

CJ2K_809 Camp Fodder

We gave him 1.25 million extra this year by him signing the deal before training camp. To my knowledge he has one more year on his rookie contract and wants a new deal this year before camp. This news is by far larger and requires MORE ATTENTION than the VY/Fish debate. CJ ..........PAY THE MAN!!!!!!1

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I will predict another holdout.

August 7th

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ning-big-money-contract-is-a-must-next-year/1

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hold out twice in a row and no one will pay you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

He will be back and get his new deal. However, you're not going to see new deals for anyone of these players until the league settles on a new Collective Bargaining Agreement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar