Winston Justice

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by THE53, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE53

THE53 Guest

I like that we traded down to get LenDale White, because I know he is a great player and could have been a top 15 pick if not hurt. But, i think we should have stayed where we were in the 2nd round and draft Justice, who could work opposite of Roos. Thats what we need right now, and he would have been a good replacement of Hopkins...

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You think Pac Man is bad? Winston is the same kinda deal.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

That either says alot about what we thought of Justice of what we think of Stewart/Loper.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I keep hoping Stewart can develop into a RT...he is massive and mean...played as such at MSU so he has the physical skills...just gotta see if he is the guy.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

I beginning to think that Stewart will be the RT this year

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Stewart seemed to lack athleticism to me....but hey, put pressure on Vince and he runs for 200 yards :brow:

7. I think the Titans did the correct choice, there is already enough ego in the lockeroom

I don't think Justice will have beena major addition to the lineup.

In the later rounds, we can perhaps pick up an O-Line that could prove to be a steal (doubt it)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar