Winning Bring New Attitude to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: After winning three games in-a-row for the first time since 2003, the finger-pointing and frustration which was a part of the 0-5 start for the Titans has turned to spirited practices and a positive attitude. "Winning brings a whole new attitude," WR Bobby Wade said. "Guys get more excited about putting in extra work; guys get more excited about learning from their mistakes. It’s just natural that you want to push harder when you’re winning." Some point to a players-only meeting after the Cowboys loss where everyone committed to being more accountable. "It’s easy to say that [winning has changed everything]," S Lamont Thompson said. "Everybody is just doing their part. Everybody is holding on to that accountability factor. We’re just coming together as a team and playing better."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I think LT should shut the **** up.
    His contribution has been the least.. to say the least.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Wade fumbled another kickoff that could have cost us the game....he needs to also.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

cant wait untill LT is off our team. we should of never gave him a chance anyways. he sucked in cincinatti. id rather have Nicky starting then him. yes nicky

5. VinceIsGod

VinceIsGod Guest

It's called the Vince Vibe.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i wouldnt go that far, even as an ohio state fan.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Yes, that's really not moving up in talent. I would rather Lowry get some chances. He couldn't do any worse, and at least he knocks your jock off when he gets there.

8. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

That is the first time Wade has fumbled in about 8 weeks. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any kick returner in the league that can hold onto a ball when a tackler puts their helmet directly into it. Sometimes you've just gotta give credit to a play the defense made, not every negative play is one of our guys' fault.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

not everything there #28... either you still suck or everyone still thinks you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar