Windows Vista

Discussion in 'Gear' started by NYTitansFan, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

IT would be cheaper to by a x-box and Halo 2 then to get Vista and potential upgrades.

2. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I dunno ..people are preordering this Crackdown game from MS like crazy just because it has a Halo 3 beta..they don't care about crackdown but willing to pay 60$ for a Beta :eek:

I think some Halo fans out there are insane enough to buy an OS for a game haha

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

LMFAO !!!
    :biglaugh:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VuqZ8AqmLPY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VuqZ8AqmLPY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

might wanna give the link. The embeds don't work in some forum areas.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I like those ads.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Really? I dunno, maybe it's just me, but they set the bar really low for their customers computer knowledge, which irks me.

Of course, those commercials probably cater more to the already established Mac crowd, considering they don't say anything about the Mac at all (well except that it has a "neat"(??) powercord....). Or maybe it's just the way of American Advertisement*: It's easier to to point out others flaws, than highlight your own strongpoints .

*over here it's not legal to reference other companies or products in your ads

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh they don't persuade me to buy a Mac or anything. I just find them amusing.

10. You realize that you're talking about the majority of consumers out there, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar