Williams to Visit Titans on Tuesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I would think they'll want to replace Woods with a special teams guy. If Henry goes on suspension, they may have to shake things up a bit.

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Yeah, that "turn the other cheek" **** might not work so well on the field...However, if he could raise our WR corps from the dead....hummm

3. DJB

DJB Starter

I heard Reinfeldt on 104.5 today. A caller asked about Mike Williams. Reinfeldt said Williams was very intriguing to them. He sounded pretty high on the Mike W. to me

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Uh no. Forget all the USC success. It's history. Williams is another Justin Gage...

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

does anyone actually think mike williams would make an impact? like...seriously.

7. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

Anything is better than what our WR are doing now, which is little of nothing. I say give the guy a shot and see what happens.

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

hes been given a shot every where he goes. Lane Kiffen was a USC guy and gave Mike the chance he wanted, no dice. How could we make a difference.

He did do one great and difficult thing, though. He did score a TD on Terance Newman. Only like 2 people in the past few years can say that

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

add some weight and put him @ TE

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

We will see what he can do in the offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar