Will YOUNG start next week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Sep 24, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

76.7%
  3. Don't know, Don't Care

3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's not a matter of being complicated, it's a talent level. i think he will tear up the texans because they suck. with that said, dallas' 3-4 and washington's 46 are harder to read because they do more than the texans.
    but it doesnt show that young is better than collins now. just because he is more exciting doesnt mean he wont make the same mistakes.
    HA! leinart was the one i DIDNT want. he has a water pistol for an arm and is nothing more than a poor mans chad pennington. in fact, you couldnt be farther from the truth. i had vince as my number one choice and aj hawk as my second with cutler being third.

2. Fry

jay cutler is sitting behind jake plummer, the only qb going into this week with a qb rating around collins'.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

He doesn't need to be ready for the starting position. It's all about him getting his reps so he can gain that valuable experience. Our season is going nowhere with this progressively tough schedule anyway.

4. I am glad that you didn't want Leinhart thank goodness. I and alot of people know that to be successful in the NFL you have to take your medicine....but David Carr has taken GALLONS of medicine and he hasn't gotten off to the start the Texans need. Mainly because of their Oline though. Let VY get his reps and lets see what he can do against the best in the league. He will do just fine and even if we lose I would rather lose with a rookie than a Washed-up has-been like Collins.

5. Fry

so you just throw him out there with him being ineffective?

give him two weeks to get the majority of reps in practice to get in sync with his WRs and let him go in against a crappy houston defense and let him get a taste of success instead of him getting his brain beat out for two straight weeks.

im willing to beat vince doesnt start these next two games. name your price.

6. Fry

you just made my point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar