will we win ONE game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vinceisalive, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

We will still win 6-8 games IMO

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Please.

We are now the laughing stock of the league after yesterdays debacle.

3. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

We are the Lions of the league

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm gonna buy Titans/Rams tickets cuz that might be only win we will see all season.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I would wait a while, Don't pay more than 20 dollars for tickets, I won't. Titans ticket holders are going to drop tickets like they're hot here in a few weeks.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey hey hey, thief! That's my avatar. Someone call LenDale to get this guy his own avatar.

But back on track to this disgusting topic were now on. I say we will win at least one measly game. We're not the Lions after all. We could win against Buffalo week 10, St. Louis week 14, maybe against the Dolphins week 15 if we stop the run. I can't believe we'll probably finish 3-13 being the complete opposite of what we were last year. Wow.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

We'll win 10 games, be the hottest team going into the playoffs, sweep the playoffs (all road games) and win Superbowl 44.

Nah, but we'll win A game.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You know, I was sick, literally sick at that atrocious outing yesterday. Thank God I was watching with my brother who also shares our pain. If I had my friends over that I usually watch games with I would be down a few buddies. Plus on top of being outraged, the Sunday Ticket tuned me into the Bills game. WTF!!! I pay big bucks to get all the Titans games, and then they shut it down because it was non competitive!?! Oh man Fisher that's it for me, that loss was the straw that broke the camels back for me. You should be done.

This may sound bad but at least those two rookie corners are getting their moneys worth. Have Peyton kill you, followed by Tom. Their learning a LOT this week, that's for sure.

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm passed the angry/depressed mode. I found yesterday's game rather comical, at this point all you can do is accept it and laugh. I'm looking forward to a top 3 pick in the draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I've moved on to numb now. I was cringing on the way to work every Monday morning trying to come up with ways to explain away a loss, now I just don't care. I don't even watch all of the games anymore. I already know what the outcome will be. A Titan loss. I give us 2 wins this season, but I won't call which games because I'm sure I would just jinx us. So I'll just leave it a 2 wins for the season. Woo Hoo!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar