Will Tyler Bray be a #1 NFL pick?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't know. I always thought Ainge was terrible. Never saw what anyone saw in him. How he was drafted blows my mind.

But Bray, I can see it in him. He's got it... whether it pans out over time or not, no way to tell. But he's going to be good at the least.

2. He played at a tiny 2A school in Cali. Who cares what Rivals rated him? He went to the Elite11 and bossed. No one knew who he was before that. Only reason Kiffin got him was because Carroll gave him a heads up after a camp at SC. Rivals had Matt Ryan rated just above retarded I think.

He played the 4th quarter of the Bama game that was already a blowout. He came in the 2nd half of the SCjr game and brought the Vols back. Played the remaining 4 games of the season and literally did what he wanted. I ain't seen a true freshman come in and play like that in a long time, regardless of competition. Kid's a punk and needs to grow up but he's got all the tools to be as good as he wants to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar