Will the Titans sneak into the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

They're in the playoffs, but their seed isnt locked in. A win against the Ravens can be the difference between a 5 seed and a 1 seed ... pretty sure they'll be playing to win.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

So all we need is eitger the Ravens or Steelers to lose one game. We need to win out. Doesn't seem too difficult. I'd feel way more comfortable had the Pats won tonight.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Chargers need to win and they're better than the ravens. Just win out and we will be in. The Browns vs ravens will be a fight too.

4. Wraith

Wraith Starter

We need to win out, and have the Eagles and Jags beat Houston, the Steelers, patriots and ratbirds to lose one more each and we get a 1st round bye.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’d have to look this up, but I don’t think a 10-6 team has ever had a first round bye.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Road is simple enough. But it's in the Ravens hands.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm not getting my hopes up. I would have banked large on the Pats coming out mad as hell and destroying the Steelers- or at least winning. The penalties on them were ridiculous last night.

Maybe the Chargers will stomp the Ravens ass but I doubt it. I think the Ravens go in there and take care of business, well, because as a Titans fan we just aren't allowed to have nice things happen......

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Why do I fear it’s all gonna come down to us beating the Dolts and Fugly Luck to get into the playoffs? I’m worried.

9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

If we can't beat the Colts, it doesn't matter anyways. We wouldn't be going anywhere in the playoffs.

On the other hand, if we win out and beat the Colts, we would be on a 5 game win streak, have taken down our Kryptonite, and be one of, if not the hottest team going into the playoffs. No one would want to touch us.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Except we are relying on the Saints and/or the Chargers to make that an option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar