Will the Titans be traveling to London?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

32 countries play American football if you cared to know.

Im on the fence with these international games but expanding the audiance will help Goodell get football into the olympics

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Well if we do play a game over there, i hope it is one of our away games because I will be mad if we have to give up a home game for london fans!

3. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

If the NFL wants to share games abroad let it be Preseason! :sarcasm:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Why? So we can send college players over there like we did with basketball for 30 years?

I seriously doubt American football will ever be an Olympic sport. Hell, golf has been played internationally for centuries and it's just now in the Olympics.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SDJB1980

SDJB1980 Starter

There hasn't been a divisional game yet and the Jags are signed for one game till 2015 I believe. Can't see it ever being us I hope.

Being from Scotland I got a bit giddy when I saw the Falcons and Raiders were having home games at Wembley next season but since we play the AFC West this season and I believe we played the NFC South last season it ain't gonna happen.

I'd be pissed if the Titans ever gave up a home game for Wembley but I'd be there in a heartbeat.

EDIT: No, we played the NFL North last year. How could I forget.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

3 games in London?

You ****ing kidding me?

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

7. Finnegan2win

I will not watch ANY game in London, I am 100% against that bull****, I don't care if we are 15-0 and go to London on the last regular season game.. **** that.

8. Finnegan2win

Are the teams going to London reimbursing their fans for their tickets? No?
    Are those teams giving its fans free travel vouchers to London to use the tickets they paid for? No?

Sorry but London deserves none of this, it's taking away games from teams' fans with no reimbursement, and takes away 1 out of 8 home games that fans look forward to. THERE'S EIGHT, A YEAR. EIGHT. And they take one away and give it to another ****ing country. I hate this ****.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

It's a bunch of BS that needs to stop ASAP!

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I'm for it. It brings money back to America's economy that desperately needs it.

Brings exposure and potentially the makings of a proper European Football league. Can't say there is any harm in that.

Missing a home game as a fan is tough, but maybe ticket sales will be cheaper because of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar