Will the Rockets dethrone the Warriors?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

CP3 was fouled on the 3 shoulda been a 4 point play instead rockets get two techs big swing

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

List I found on reddit
    Most NBA championships won (player/coach/executive combined)
    u/LukeMellow
    Note: Coach = Head coach/Assistant coach; Executive = Owner/GM/Vice President of Basketball Ops/Assistant GM/Director of Player Personnel/Director of Scouting

• Red Auerbach 16 (9 C/7 E)
    • Phil Jackson 13 (2 P/11 C)
    • K.C. Jones 12 (8 P/4 C)
    • Bill Russell 11 (9 P/ 2 P+C)
    • Sam Jones 10 (10 P)
    • Tommy Heinsohn 10 (8 P/2 C)
    • Bill Sharman 10 (4 P/1 C/5 E)
    • Pat Riley 10 (1 P/6 C/3 E)
    • Mitch Kupchak 10 (3 P/7 E)
    • Bill Bertka 10 (8 C/2 E)
    • Jerry Buss 10 (E)
    • Jerry West 9 (1 P/8 E)
    • Tex Winter 9 (C)
    • Jim Cleamons 9 (C)

So Kerr has a ways to go, but he should add another one this year to get to 9.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Damn! Lol. He could get into the top 5 before it’s all said and done though

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Any clown can coach the Warriors. And I know this because any clown did coach the Warriors. Any clown being Luke Walton.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Desperate moved at trying to get the call after they weren’t calling them on Thompson. Oh, and while CP3 got ejected, the NBA came out and admitted Curry should have been fouled out (he went on to hit what would be the game winning shot). I’m not even mad they refused to foul out their golden boy, but it’s the fact they eject CP3.

Houston’s problem is they live by the 3 and die by the 3 with no back up plan. Even without CP3 and their 27 missed 3 pointers in a row, they were still up 15 at one point in game 7. When Houston is hitting their 3’s, they’re pretty much unstoppable, when they aren’t, they’re f**ked against the elite teams.

6. GeronimoJackson

Never liked Kerr because of how he was handed the most stacked team in NBA history but thinks he’s the second coming of Pop. Not even surprised that he was infamously decked in the face by Jordan during practice. And the fact he once referred to Yao Ming as a “Chinaman” and claimed to not know that’s a derogatory term.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm afraid I have some bad news...

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. GeronimoJackson

I do agree with you about one thing though, I wish Houston would stop complaining to the refs when the fouls aren’t going their way and just get back on D, Harden did that often against Utah in the first round but Utah is also a much inferior team so they were able to get away with taking plays off. If you don’t get the call, you don’t get the call, looking at the refs and throwing your hands up isn’t going to reverse the call nor is it going to influence the next call.

#38 GeronimoJackson, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What kind of chicken **** is this?

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. GeronimoJackson

Officiating was surprisingly good last night. Houston got their fair chance. Unfortunately they also had 17 turnovers (9 in the first quarter) and gave up 18 offensive rebounds that led to GS getting 14 more shot attempts. Houston will need to figure out how to adjust because they’re also most dangerous when they play small, but gave up an alarming rate of second chance baskets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar