Will the Rockets dethrone the Warriors?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Cousins lost for the season and Golden State just blew a 31 point lead to the Clippers. The Rockets last year were a Chris Paul hamstring away from knocking off “the greatest team ever assembled” and I believe the Rockets, assuming everyone can stay healthy, are a better team this year than last year.

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

no, and the warriors didnt have cousins most of this season and 0 of last season so... they'll be fine

#2 VondyP, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Because one thread today about the Houston Rockets was not enough, we needed another

4. GeronimoJackson

Cousins is a bad matchup for Houston though, Capela is a slimmer and agile defensive center that got bullied by Cousins’ size last time.

5. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Golden state still has to much fire power. That should be a very good series but I expect GS to go to the finals once again. I’d like to see a matchup with Philly but the Bucks are crushing every team in their way

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Geronimo still salty about the Warriors beating Houston last year.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Celtics will rep the East

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Apparently

9. GeronimoJackson

I will admit that.

10. GeronimoJackson

People sleeping on Houston too much, they have the real MVP (they’re going to give it to Giannis because it makes a good story) and a lot of depth, they dealt with a lot of injuries this year and took GS to 7 games without CP3 the final two games and even had a double digit lead at one point in game 6 and 7. Warriors and Rockets will once again go to 7 games next round.

Harden so good and unique offensively, he made teams invent a very strange and unorthodox defensive strategy lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar