Will The Rams trade for a QB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Upright7, Aug 25, 2014.

?
  1. Ryan Mallet (NE)

28.6%
  2. Charlie Whitehurst (TN)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Matt Flynn (GB)

42.9%
  4. Kirk Cousins (DC)

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

How do The Titans fit into this mix? Whitehurst almost got his chance in Seattle and could be had for a fourth round pick IMO. This could be a far fetched option. I debated putting Vick in the poll, but Fischer seems like he might be over mobile QBs with attitude problems and checkered pasts...

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think each of those you have listed are better than Shaun Hill. I don't think Whitehurst is better than Shaun Hill.

Rams almost assuredly have to trade for a QB.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

"We could get a 2nd for Mett RIGHT NOW" - The Hammer

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont want us to help those POS, let them suffer!!!

Mike Jones F YOU!

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Rams should just tank, but they made things somewhat interesting and remained competitive with Kellen Clemens. They can do it again with Hill.

Maybe they'll try for Mallett or Cousins, but I highly doubt the Redskins want to give up Cousins with how bad RG3 has looked.

I don't think Mallett or Cousins are good, just to make that clear. I think Locker and Mettenberger are both better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If NE can get something for Mallett, that would be ideal, they absolutely love Garropolo.

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I chose Cousins, but I wish I could go back and change it to Mallet.

Just because I know that Bill Belicheat will find a way to get some quality picks from a guy that will never see the field with his team anyway.

But, wouldn't be funny if the Rams, who traded out of the spot that RG3 was picked, picked up his back up and then Cousins ended up with the better career?

But I don't think that the RS will trade Cousins because they will likely end up in the same situation (injured starting QB) ... plus why trade away your best QB?

8. Thaddeus43

Also would be funny if the RS decided to go with Cousins (won't happen, but maybe should happen) then they trade RG3 to the Rams so they get him anyway lol

Actually I bet the RS could get a higher draft pick for RG3 just based off of hype and draft position, and then still be left with the better QB on their roster.

9. Thaddeus43

Maybe the Rams owner would be just as smitten with RG3 as the Snyder ... then RG3 can cost FishFace his job in STL just like VY in TN hahaha

10. Thaddeus43

But on a side note ... how many years until RG3 gets Gruden fired too? My guess is at the end of year 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar