Will Steve Slaton run all over the Titans Dline?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

The last game he ran over 100 yards on us. and he's been on fired as of late. You think we can keep him under 100 yards and no TD's?

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Well he is the only back to break the 100 yard mark on our defense this whole season.

To answer your question ..... yes IMO he will break it again ..... unfortunately. Andre Johnson is just too damn dangerous for us to sellout against the run. And we do, typically, fair worse against smaller speed backs.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think we'll be more ready for him this time. I would guess he'd get about 70-80 yds.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

of couse Slaton will not only get 100, I see a 300 yard game. He is an unstoppable force of nature. Everything is different now. the HouCows are the best team in the NFL - as long as Ws and Ls are ignored.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. FILOgirl

FILOgirl Guest

Will Steve Slaton run all over the Titans Dline?
    Yes! :moon2:

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He'll run right into it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

They'll be gunning for him this time around... this D line can't like that he's the only one to put up 100 on them, and they'll look to put him in his place.

It'll be a "Welcome to the NFL" party for Slaton, sad to say.

8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i say he will get 99 yards rushing. they will stop him...have faith in this defense!!!

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Knowing our D, I'd bet they make a statement by stopping him for nothing.
    Before, when he did well against us- we didn't care about him. We didn't think he was capable. Now we'll actually pay attention to him, and he'll have to earn it.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I dont think it matters. Let him get his yards as long as we keep the WR in check and dont give up any big plays...we win. Thats what matters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar