Rumor Will Peyton Manning be wiped out the record books?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

My point was Al Jazeera is not what they pretend to be. Though they are certainly far from being like PressTV they are closer to Fox News than the BBC.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I tend to agree, mostly

With modern nutrition science I think people willing to do the work can be bigger and stronger than they were till say the 1950s.

But these physical freaks are way to common these days for something not to be up

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:rimshot:

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well that is 2 strikes being a bunch of liars is strike 3

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

On mobile and can't post link. Washington Post has a story up where the source has already admitted to making the story up.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

If you listen closely to some of the stuff on the injury reports on NFL network you will see that there a lot of muscle separations and tearing away from tendons. If you read between the lines the doctors will say that the muscles are bigger than the tendons can support. NOT NATURAL.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Story is garbage, but I still kind of find it interesting that Peyton won't say that his wife didn't order HGH.

8. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

He has top of the line representation right now, with probably a command center somewhere, to manage this, hes not saying anything someone doesnt tell him to say. If she was taking HGH, which, is possible, I mean, my grandmother took HGH at one point for something, they cant just run out and say "My wife took HGH" as a first response to these allegations. The allegations against him are that HE used HGH. His first response cant be "no my wife did it not me." Then the media would really go off.

He responded directly to the allegations against him, and, he is right, his wifes medical history is nobodies business. Down the road they may release something saying his wife had this or that, and she used such and such, but coming out and saying "My wife had HGH delivered" would be exactly what not to say at this point.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I get that. I just thought it was weird that he said, "I don't know".

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm not so upset about this. He used HGH (if he did) and the highlight of his career, post HGH is his complete embarrassment in the super bowl. Like the typical dummy who can't realize his time is up, we're watching him fall apart before our eyes.

His legacy would have been better off without those last 2 SB performances vs. the Saints and Hawks.

He may have broken some more records, but I'd personally rather have people remember me as a juggernaut, and not a broken down, barely backup quality QB. That Seahawks SB was just painful. I was rooting against Manning, and I still found it painful to watch. I have never seen a team with a HOF QB so thoroughly dominated in a super bowl.

[​IMG]
    derp.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar