Will Jeff Fisher's "Golden Boy" Kerry Collins lead us to the playoffs again?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Nov 30, 2010.

?
  1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. No Way Jose

49 vote(s)
    77.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Making the play-offs would be a great send-off for Fisher and Collins. In a way it would be like an amicable divorce. Almost too good to be true.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would love to make the payoffs, oops I mean playoffs. But I'm kind of afraid that it'll mean Collins and Fisher come back next year.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Even if we make the playoffs we'll be one and done. Give me a top 10 pick please. I know that sounds bad but seriously if we make the playoffs then Fisher is a lock to stay at least one more year.

4. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Correction, NO we've seen it (repeatedly the last couple of weeks) and they can't ! Like you said, if Collins can muster 21 pts the opposing team will easily score one more because this defense is just pathetic especially on third and long...

I voted no way jose because it's pretty clear (and has been so for several weeks now) that we do not belong with the Pats, Jets, Chiefs, Chargers, Steeler, and Ravens as a
    playoff contending team.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Unless Collins can cover a TE, no.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Hard Hitter 53

Hard Hitter 53 Camp Fodder

Not a chance.... too many individuals on this team, and other who don't try or need to be on the field.... Justin Gage.

7. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

The TE issues for 3rd down have been embarrising this season its like its a hidden madden cheat to beat the titans.

If collins manages to beat the jags sunday and the colts get humiliated again by the cowboys, then we are back in the mix. I think it comes down to our performance, if we can get the run game going and tighten up on defence and win then I'll be back on the superbowl dream like I was after the eagles game. Until then I'll say NO

If we do make it we are probably one and done but you never know.

I understand people calling for the tank tho, just to get a top ten pick and to get rid of Fisher.

Imagine if I had told you after the jags game that after 11 games the jags would be winning the division you would have called the local looney bin. Incredible how bad the colts have been this year and we havent been able to capitalize on it.

8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Yes please....Bring back Damien Williams

9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

No KFC will not lead us to the playoffs. We won't be there, not because of QB play, but because we have forgotten how to play defense.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Fisher is gone whether we make the playoffs or not. He isn't going to be on the same team as Vince- their relationship is irreconcilable.

I honestly think it would be in the franchise's best interest for Bud and Fisher to announce to the team that Fish will not be here next year so some of those players who appear to be dogging it will get back into it and have some fun. Let the player's know that the farther they go in the playoffs , the higher the trade value for Fisher's contract. That means some quality depth for the new coach. Plus- our current players better put up a solid performance the rest of this year to impress next year's coach.

I'd like to send Fisher, Collins and even Vince off on a high note. We've had a good run with Fisher- let's separate amicably and on a good note.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar