Wildcard Weekend

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

After being at the Pack game this year I will never cheer for them ever again unless they are playing an AFCS team, the Stoolers, or Ratbirds. And I was a Pack fan before the Titans came to town.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Ok so no to GB...Who are you cheering for now?

3. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Icebergs? Are you talking about the teams that comprise of the mighty AFC South? You know the crappy division the tittans won 1 game in (and sure the Texans were playing to win that game) ? That iceberg?

4. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

and before y'all pile on I know I know The Texans WILL get blasted in New England.
    I repeat for the slow ones on the board THE TEXANS WILL GET BLASTED AGAINST THE PATRIOTS.

That being said at least they dodged the "icebergs" and are in the dance.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yup.

The Titans have some quality wins but choking against AFC South teams sunk them.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm confused, what does one of the most annoying members on here have to do with the Titans missing the playoffs??

7. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

I don't know. I give up.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Unfortunately I think the Texans will beat NE. Just add more salt to the wound that was our 2016 season.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

I don't see it and I'm a fan. Don't get me wrong I'm rooting for them but just don't see it. Who thought the Americans would beat the Russians in 80'? Just glad I get to see my team still playing.

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

KC all the way baby! Had a great time there last spring for a bachelor party. Best BBQ I have ever had anywhere and the educational system must be great because my favorite stripper had an Associates degree in marketing.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar