Wildcard weekend games thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

On some plays, sure. Even when they aren't, luck is hitting them perfectly. But it's funny that great QBs like Brady, Breed, and luck always seem to have open receivers. They are doing something that the other guys aren't.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Colts are legit. Their awesome line is the best in the game right now

3. Wingman

Wingman Starter

It starts with a great o-line. Isn’t funny how great qbs always have those. Coincidence?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I picked the Colts to win this one specifically because of the way they are protecting their quarterback. A healthy Luck with a dominant O line could be a serious problem for the rest of the league.

5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Yes, Russell Wilson should thank his awesome line for allowing him to be hit 25 more times than our QBs on 10 fewer attempts. And Luck was great even we he had no protection.

6. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

While I agree that clearly Luck is elevating the play of those around him, he does have some sneaky under the radar weapons. Show me a Titan WR who runs a route like Inman did for that TD... Ebron is also more than solid. Mack is very underrated (they don't need Bell). The O-line is playing scarily well. All rather depressing as a Titan fan on the outside looking in isn't it?

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Davis did the same thing on an easy TD that Mariota missed against Dallas. And Inman was a guy who couldn't stick on a roster , he's a WR that people around here would complain about us picking up. Receivers look better when their QB is better.

#27 abc2330, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  8. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I wasn’t including Wilson in the great group. However if you watch Wilson you will see that most of those hits is because he leaves the pocket when he doesn’t have to. Well and the fact that he is like 5’9” and can’t see over the line.

9. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

At least we gave Indy a game. Houston looks lost.

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Yeah, but I've seen at least 2-3 plays this game where Houston instantly got pressure on Luck, and he escaped and made a big gain out of it. That's why they play QBs like Luck less aggressively, while they bring the house against Mariota.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar