Wild Card weekend predictions..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Just heard about the Charles concussion as well....not good for the Chiefs.

Even with this, I see the Chiefs winning here (by 3-7 points). I see the Eagles beating the Saints tonight (losing Thomas will hurt the Saints more than people think IMO).

I see the Bengals holding serve at home, and I see the 49ers beating the Pack in Ice Bowl II (Frank Gore will be very busy, and the Pack has no defense at this point). The Green Bay game will be interesting to watch, since it is going to be extremely cold here tomorrow night (and dropping quickly as the game goes on). It may be the coldest post season game in history.

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

This is going to be a good game and I'm going to miss it because I have to go bowling with my girl and her co-workers... F**k

3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hahahahahaha Trent Richardson

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What a terrible investment in Trent Richardson :biglaugh:

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Go Chiefs! Only cause I f'n hate the Colts!

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Lol Colts. It's just too bad we didn't have a decent HC and/or QB this year. If so it'd be us playing in this game right now.

7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Everything going horribly wrong for the Clots. I love it. I love it so much. :beerbang:

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The Cleveland fans were right. Everyone said they were crazy. Btw how good does Alex Smith look? How long are people gonna pretend he's a bum for?

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Colts will be down 30 at halftime and mount a comeback in the second half to make it close. Mark it down.

10. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar