Wii = Dangerous?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Seen a few stories where people have injured themselves and broken TVs with the new Nintendo Wii.

Nintendo could be in for a few lawsuits.

2. That's stupid though, aren't you supposed to gently swing it around, and not lash out with it, I saw a vid on the tube with a guy who was playing tennis, and tried to do a serve like you do in real life, which resulted in a broken plasma, what an idiot...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is still on Nintendo though. I find it stupid but I can see Nintendo up on some lawsuits.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

i'm sure there's some small print that has them covered:yes:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

nope. they are just now releasing a guide on how to properly use it.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

any fighting games on the wii. that would be dangerous

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

especially multi player.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/35Dwkgjt4bo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/35Dwkgjt4bo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That was kinda funny.

10. Matty

Matty Guest

im sorry i got a wii and if youre wiiteraded enough to let go of your controller its your own damn fault

people have already tryed to sue Nintendo for not making the controller easier to grip... I mean seriously get a grip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar