Why the Tajae hate?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Mar 17, 2017.

?
  1. I don't. I'm rooting for the kid.

91.1%
  2. He ain't no good.

5.1%
  3. Because F**k him that's why!

7.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

By that rationale, defenses shouldn't have had a problem against our passing game... and yet.

2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

So you're saying that any bum can go out there and beat NFL CBs for 1,000 yards...right.

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Matthews is fine.

Only receiver on the roster who could consistently make NFL caliber catches. 50/50 balls and holding onto the ball after hauling it in.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Matthews is the perfect #2

5. kenny

kenny Starter

Sharpe had an adequate season for a rookie WR. Mularkey put a bull's eye on the kid's back in the off season. He really talked the kid up as the next coming of Randy Moss or something. When he could not live up to all that hype it looked bad. I think people really expected too much. He was a 5th round rookie. He played decent for where he was drafted. He could've played better; but he could've been worse as well. We have all seen that first hand. Hopefully he improves now that he knows what to expect at the NFL level.

Anyway it goes this team is in desperate need of help at the position. I think Matthews played better than expected. He played better than I expected anyway. Hopefully we can get a couple new faces in the mix from the draft. This team has been searching for a true #1 WR for as long as I can remember. It would certainly be nice to finally have that guy at WR.

Sharpe had an up & down rookie year. Hopefully this year he improves and we have more weapons to take the field with him.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Sharpe and mathews are good #2/3/4 wrs. But, our issue is we have no #1 and trash behind sharpe and mathews. If mcbride doesn't step it up this camp, then he's gone. If douglas continues his downfall, then he's gone. So we'll be left with sharpe, mathews and weems, that's a terrible group of 3. Imo, we need to draft 2 wrs, pick up a couple udfas and sign a vet. I'd personally like to see us draft a 3rd and a 4th-6th round guy this draft and stay away from these "1st round guys".

7. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

How could you hate a 5th round pick with that had good production just coming in the league?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Positives: One of the most productive late round rookie WR's in recent years.

Negatives: Not Julio Jones.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

The guy catches everything. We need a guy like him. However, when your lacking other wide receiver playmakers (besides Mathews), then its too much expectations on him. He isnt fast, he cant beat bump and run coverage, but he can catch everything. Nothing wrong with Tajae.

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

He can catch everything when there isn't a DB closing in on him.

Other wise, drop.

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar