Why isnt Lattimore a no brainer with the 5th pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I think Obi made his way into the first with that specimen and measurables.
    And who's other SS coming into FA? Must not be a talented group if we're aiming straight for draft.... And the browns are interested in Cyprien (lol although never give the browns benefit of the doubt)

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Tony Jefferson.

3. Broken Arrow

I think the Jags will want in on a more long term solution. Someone to have solidarity with Ramsey.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

My bet is they go pass rusher @ 4

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

He had Hammy issues, which isn't even what he hurt at the combine. They figured out ways to monitor his hammys to put less stress on them this year. He's fine.

6. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Where did you get that he is still having issues because he is not. He hasn't had any issues this past year when he changed some things and OSU figured out better ways to monitor them.

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I missed where he said it wasn't a hamstring issue but hip flexor.

Oh well, still got hurt doing running drills. I also don't think he is a better cover corner than Sidney Jones.

I won't be mad if they draft Lattimore by any means.

But I also will expect him to be best friends with Kevin Dodd in the rehab hot tub at some point during the season also.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Sidney Jones is my favorite corner at this point as well. I like Tre'Davious White too. Conley is getting a little too much love from his combine. He's good but not early to middle first good.

9. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

He tweaked something and pulled out as a precaution. Happens all the time. His stats are ridiculous, watched OSU all year and teams hardly completed a ball to who he was covering. Him being a freak athlete helps.

10. Broken Arrow

Also he's of a rare specimen... Where the combine results confirm everything you see on tape... Usually it's one or the other.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar