Why does everyone leave out the Titans??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by __pg, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

I was on nfl.com checking out the games I need to watch for us to achieve a playoff berth and I ran across a little flash banner with all the playoff conditions. It's pretty cool, has the teams with a plus sign you'd click to find out what the accompanying team has to do to clinch a spot. Well guess what? They left the Titans out! Last I checked we have a shot and ALL the AFC teams are relying on a Titans loss or tie. What gives?

It is located here.

It is on the nfl.com Titans team page too

2. reo

reo Starter

actually from what i've heard we're the only afc team left in the hunt. everyone else has been eliminated.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

This is true, we are the only non playoff spot holding team eligible to make it still

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Hanging on by a thread...

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If the Browns lose and we win that will all be changed.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Exactly. And while maybe chances are less than 50% of that happening, it's not a pipe dream.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

We just all have to wear our striped shirts and if we have cats we have to feed them some treats because the Browns need to be BUNGLED. WHO DEY WHO DEY. I swear to god if Cinci beats Cleveland I will buy a Chad Johnson jersey and do the river dance in Cleveland when I go to the Cavs game.

8. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i haven't heard anybody leave us out. we have a slim chance of making the playoffs and the media is giving us slim coverage.

9. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

That's what I'm saying. So why is nfl.com leaving us out?

All the other teams in the hunt need a win and a team to lose. So duh where we at?

10. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

Well, a small positive to draw from it is that Cincinnati is at home. I say "small positive" because that's like pitching a tent in your back yard and calling it camping, for Cleveland.

The whole playoff scenario is moot, for us, if we overlook the Jets this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar