Why cant we have a QB like Brady or Peyton?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Or Favre, or Rivers or Brees or Cutler? why are we stuck with running QB's or old back ups?

Where is our young pro bowl pocket QB?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why can't we just have Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, Lawrence Taylor, and all those legends as well?

Gosh, life just isn't fair!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

To answer your question, A Brady would be under-utilized here. We'd dish out big bucks to an all-star for him to have under 20 passes a game, if all goes well. does that seem like a good investment? Or would you rather get rid of Bulluck, Albert, Finnegan, Thornton, and everyone else we couldn't keep due to the salary cap hit.

Besides that, They wouldn't be happy here. The QB is not as much of an OC on the field here as it is in Indy or NE.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

this thread is ridiculous...we are the #1 seed going into the playoffs...you are just looking for something to b**** about

• High Five High Five x 7
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yes why can't we have a Jay Cutler? All the stats and none of the wins to back the numbers up.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    I want my flying car dangit!

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Jay Cutler=0 Playoff wins. In fact, I think they would have made the playoffs Cutler's rookie year if they would've left Jake Plummer in. Cutler grew up an hour from me, and everyone from Santa Claus thinks he's a jerk, because he is.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Cutler's game vs. Buffalo which would have secured them a playoff spot says everything about Cutler to me. Had the game won but he seemed to find a way to lose it.

9. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

There will never be a pure passer as good as those guys in Fisher's system.

10. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Um . . . don't only two teams in the league have a quarterback like Peyton and Brady? So the reason would be we are not the Colts or the Patriots . . . but I like being us with the top seed in the playoffs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar